Good morning/evening All,

So, another strange thing I see with 4.1.2 running on FC21 (server). On some replicas if I attempt to modify the 389-ds backend, I get credential errors. Even ldapsearch fails - which as me baffled. I am trying to tune the servers but this has me confused as to what might cause something like this and where to start looking for a solution?

Here is the interesting part - when the server was intially replicated, I was able to make changes to 389-ds, but after a few days, credentials now show errors:

ldapsearch -x -LLL -D "cn=directory manager" -b "cn=monitor" "(objectclass=*)" -W
Enter LDAP Password:
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

Thoughts?
~J