Hi,

I'm looking for an easy way to validate that all replication agreements are
functioning correctly between all of my IPA masters and replicas.  I am aware
that I can run 'ipa-replica-manage list -v' from each IPA master, but I was
looking for something more centralized that could give me a replication health
report for all masters/replicas.  Ideally, this type of feature would be
exposed in the UI and would also include information or insight into the status
of any IPA <-> AD trust relationships.

Am I missing a feature that already exists?  If not, is there something like
this on the IPA roadmap?

Cheers,

Josh