On 2/12/15 7:48 AM, Rich Megginson wrote:
On 02/12/2015 08:38 AM, Michael Lasevich wrote:

Thank you, this is very helpful. I forgot about 'super admin', which is why I was not even seeing the values before. :-)

How are the the values encrypted (or hashed?)

It sounds like the password is stored in two fields(I am leaving samba out for now) - userpassword andkerberos principle key. Is userpassword a hash? Of so, what kind?

Salted SHA 140 by default. You can crank this all the way up to Salted SHA 512.

Where would you change it to get sha512??

~J