On 30/03/15 04:27, Gokulnath wrote:
Thanks for getting back.

1. As security Kerberos can ticket and in memory can be taken and that session
key
Can be used to gain access every where. Primarily this because the plan is to
use the solution in cloud.

2. Can I disable DNS as well? And have IPA to run only ldap, ssh key rotation
and pki ?
IPA clients require properly configured DNS, if you plan to use only server IMO it should work.

3. As during the install, DNS and Kerberos are getting installed and configured.
DNS is optional part of installation, by default DNS is not installed.

I would really appreciate if you can get back.

Thank you
Gokul
Sent from iPhone