Dne 8.4.2015 v 17:43 James James napsal(a):
It's a little bit more clear. Thanks.

I have created a new ipa 4.1 replica but when I want run :

# ipa-cacert-manage renew --self-signed

I've got this message :

[root@ipa-devel-centos7 ~]# ipa-cacert-manage renew --self-signed
CA is not configured on this system

You can run ipa-cacert-manage only on IPA servers with CA installed.

If I want to install the CA I've got this message :

[root@ipa-devel-centos7 system]# ipa-ca-install --password=mypassorwd -U
CA is already installed.

This command is used to install CA in CA-less IPA environment. The error message is a bit misleading and we have a ticket for that: <https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4492>.

Should I have to promote the replica to a standalone master before
installing the CA ?

You need to run ipa-ca-install with the replica info file used to create the replica to install the CA:

    # ipa-ca-install <path to replica info file>

Any hints will be appreciated...

James