On 04/11/2015 11:27 PM, Brian Topping wrote:
Hi all, trying to figure out if I may have contaminated my ACIs in the process
of upgrading my replicated deployment. I didn't upgrade the instances at the
same time, is there any possibility that the 3.x ACIs contaminated the 4.x DIT?

If so, how would I check it? Is there an LDIF in the disto that I can manually
compare the entries?

cheers, Brian

Did you do any custom ACIs in 3.3?
4.0 has new ACI framework so it most likely replicated into 3.3 not the other way around.

I would leave to experts to provide specific commands on how to check things.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio