Hi,

Is anyone else having issues with OTP since upgrading? For the life of me I can't get it to accept "Sync" for the tokens. No matter what is put in, it just keeps saying the username, password or tokens entered are incorrect.

To make it simple - I am tryign this on a brand new CentOS 7.1 system with a clean/fresh install of FreeIPA 4.1.4 and yet it just refuses to work.

I create a user -- configure them. They work just fine with a password. Then add a token. Sync with FreeOTP and that all works. Then going back to the web UI and do Sync OTP and it simply refuses to accept any values. And yet the same user can login to the regular web UI with their password.

I have tried setting the user to both Password and OTP for auth methods. And also just OTP and nothing works.

Hints? Am I missing  a step?

~J