John Johnson wrote:
Kerberos version is 1.12.2 on RHEL7.1.  I guess I'm wondering if the
issue is hardware-related, somehow specific to laptops; or if it's
related to the way laptops are assumed to be used, i.e. portable, etc.

It would be helpful if you described what isn't working.

rob

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Janelle <janellenicol...@gmail.com