Tried that -- but it gives a blank screen. I will try playing with it some more. At least I know we are thinking in the same ballpark
Thank you
~J

On 8/18/15 1:55 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Janelle wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to force freeipa web server to accept http requests and
not redirect to https? Reason is simple - offloading SSL to a load
balancer on the front end. (this is for web only, not the LDAP or Kerberos)

Thank you
~J

You could try disabling the rewrite rules to do this in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ipa-rewrite.conf.