I have a freeipa server and a trust relation with AD domain with almost
everything working the way I planned except automounting NFS home
directories for domain users. I have been reading about this on the net for
almost a week, ended up trying a lot of different configurations, but I had
no success to it. The closest I came to was removing krb5 authentication
from the export and mount options. it is only then able to mount the
directories. Since I have not seen any official guidelines  about it, is
this in works or any plan to implement? Thanks.