On 11/20/2015 04:08 PM, Ash Alam wrote:
Most of the clients in my env are centos 6.6 with ipa 3.0.0 client
installed. I if bring up a replica on centos 7.2 with ipa 4.2.3 server
and then start phasing out the older 3.0.0 servers. Will the client that
are still running the older client software still work?

Yes older clients should be able to talk to newer masters.

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 4:31 AM, Martin Kosek <mko...@redhat.com