Hi all,

There is no specific AD domain section. AD is used by using a Trust between IPA and AD. ThereÅ› no need for a seperate AD domain section, is there?

Kind regards,

Winny

Op 10-12-15 om 11:25 schreef Martin Kosek:
On 12/09/2015 12:58 PM, Winfried de Heiden wrote:
Hi all,

Using entry_cache_timeout to set different cache timeout for sssd works well.
However, it doesn't seem to work for Trusted Domain Users (using AD trust)

I made some changes, cleaned the cache but expiry will stay on a (too long) 10
(ten!) hours!

How can I change the sssd cache timeout for Trusted AD users ? (using IPA 4.1)

Kind regards!
I assume the option has to be specified in the respective AD domain section.
Can you share your anonymized sssd.conf so that we can verify your settings?