Hi,

I'm trying to use Shibboleth IdP with FreeIPA and Kerberos Authentication.
I'm aware of Ipsilon, just that Shibboleth is more suited for my use case.

I've installed ipa-client on a server and connected it to ipa. Shibboleth
is installed on this server and I'm able to get the Kerberos authentication
working. Documented here
<https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/IDP30/KerberosAuthnConfiguration>
.

However if I bring OTP into picture, authentication fails. Error message is
like "Pre-authentication information was invalid (24) - PREAUTH_FAILED".

Any pointers on how to make OTP work?

Regards.
--Prashant