On 04/20/2016 07:12 PM, Gady Notrica wrote:
Please find attached the install log

Gady

-----Original Message-----
From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Martin Babinsky
Sent: April 20, 2016 1:04 PM
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] ipa-client-install errors

On 04/20/2016 06:00 PM, Gady Notrica wrote:
Hello World,

I am having these errors trying to install ipa-client-install. Every
other machine is fine and they IPA servers are functioning perfectly

Error trying to clean keytab: /usr/sbin/ipa-rmkeytab returned 1

Kerberos authentication failed: kinit: Improper format of Kerberos
configuration file while initializing Kerberos 5 library

Then I have "/Installation failed. Rolling back changes."/

I have tried everything I know with no luck. Any idea on how to FIX
this? Below is the full log.

/Continue to configure the system with these values? [no]: yes/

/Error trying to clean keytab: /usr/sbin/ipa-rmkeytab returned 1/

/Skipping synchronizing time with NTP server./

/User authorized to enroll computers: admin/

/Password for ad...@ipa.domain.com:/

/Please make sure the following ports are opened in the firewall
settings:/

/     TCP: 80, 88, 389/

/     UDP: 88 (at least one of TCP/UDP ports 88 has to be open)/

/Also note that following ports are necessary for ipa-client working
properly after enrollment:/

/     TCP: 464/

/     UDP: 464, 123 (if NTP enabled)/

/Kerberos authentication failed: kinit: Improper format of Kerberos
configuration file while initializing Kerberos 5 library/

//

/Installation failed. Rolling back changes./

/Failed to list certificates in /etc/ipa/nssdb: Command
''/usr/bin/certutil' '-d' '/etc/ipa/nssdb' '-L'' returned non-zero
exit status 255/

/Disabling client Kerberos and LDAP configurations/

/Redundant SSSD configuration file /etc/sssd/sssd.conf was moved to
/etc/sssd/sssd.conf.deleted/

/Restoring client configuration files/

/nscd daemon is not installed, skip configuration/

/nslcd daemon is not installed, skip configuration/

/Client uninstall complete./

Gady

We would need to see the whole log, it should be located in
'/var/log/ipaclient-install.log'

--
Martin^3 Babinsky

It looks like the log is truncated. Are you sure that this is the full version?

--
Martin^3 Babinsky