On 04/29/2016 09:44 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Andreas Calminder wrote:
Hello,

I'm running ipa 4.2.0-15.el7 with winsync and wondering if setting
oneWaySync to fromWindows will affect password synchronization from IPA
to AD, I.E password changes from IPA will not be replicated to Windows?

Hmm, interesting question, I'm not sure. What is your goal here? Do you want to disallow attribute changes in IPA to be replicated but you DO want passwords, or you don't want anything?

ccing Rich to see what he thinks.

AFAIK, there is no way to sync only passwords from IPA to AD. So if you set oneWaySync: fromWindows, you will not sync password changes from IPA to AD.