On (25/08/16 18:30), Sullivan, Daniel [AAA] wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I feel like I’ve been warned at least twice that sssd 1.14 has some known
>regressions that make it unstable.  We’re in the process of rolling it out to
>our production environment (we can’t use 1.13 due to another issue); so far it
>seems pretty stable, although if possible I’d like any sort of highly informed
>advisement if it is really stupid or insane to move forward with 1.14.
>Specifically, we are implementing 1.14.0-3.el6.

May I know what is a blocker for using default version of sssd(1.13) in el6?
It is a stable version ready for production.

>Similarly, is it safe to say that this is a comprehensive list of known issues
>or are there identified problems that aren’t documented in this report?
>
>https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/report/2

https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/report/3 would be better
and look directly into the bucket "SSSD 1.14.2"

>Any advise or recommendation that an expert in sssd 1.14 could provide would
>be appreciated (as I said before so far it seems pretty stable).

We fixed many bugs in 1.14.1 and copr repository was updated
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/sssd/sssd-1-14/
I would say it si 99% ready for production.

We will appreciate testing. And in case of any bugs, I can release
new version in copr immediately after fixing bug in upstream.

LS