Hello.  I want to script the new user creation process.  I read in section 9.4
that "any user who has password change rights can change a password and no
password policies are applied, but the other user must reset the password at
the next login.”  I want to create an account with this limited capability for
inclusion in a script.  But I can’t figure out how to configure an account to
have this capability without being a full admin.  How can I create new user
accounts and set initial passwords in a script?

Mike