AFAIK Jakub already answered that https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2016-November/msg00031.html

On 07.11.2016 12:05, James Harrison wrote:
Anyone ?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>

    On Fri, 4 Nov, 2016 at 11:04, James Harrison
    <jamesaharriso...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    Hello,

    I've installed FreeIPA 4.2 master using Centos and I have a
    Windows 2012R2 with its AD schema emulating a Windows 2012 system

    I have established a trust between the two and it appears to work.
    I can reference a user on the AD domain, but the only way is to
    add the AD domain.

    The only way to ssh to the master IPA server is like this:

    ssh "x_xxxx@IPAWIN.LOCAL"@10.10.10.10

    Another example is using kinit:

    I have to do the following to get a credential:
    kinit x_xxxx@IPAWIN.LOCAL

    Ideally I would not need or use the "@IPAWIN.LOCAL".

    Can anyone help?

    Best regards,