Hi all,I have established an AD trust Between Free IPA and our Windows network
and its working. No problems there.
I have created the IDM Groups for active directory as proposed in section 5.5
of the Windows_Integration_Guide.
Now what? The group in Free IPA I've created (from section 5.5) allows me to do
what? Am I supposed to get a synchronised list of Domain Admin users in Free
IPA?

I can log in to a Linux client using AD credentials, regardless of the AD users
external map (The user I'm logging is with is a member of the AD Domain Admins
group).
Many thanks,James Harrison