On 29/11/16 13:55, David Dejaeghere wrote:
Correct.  Same symptoms.

2016-11-29T10:29:42Z DEBUG certmonger request is in state
dbus.String(u'CA_UNREACHABLE', variant_level=1)

Fedora 24 Server

[root@ns02 ~]# dnf history userinstalled
Packages installed by user
freeipa-client-4.3.2-2.fc24.x86_64
freeipa-server-4.3.2-2.fc24.x86_64
grub2-1:2.02-0.34.fc24.x86_64
kernel-4.5.5-300.fc24.x86_64
kernel-4.8.8-200.fc24.x86_64
lvm2-2.02.150-2.fc24.x86_64
xfsprogs-4.5.0-2.fc24.x86_64

Ok. I've reproduced it by simply stopping dogtag on FreeIPA server while installing the replica. I see the exactly same errors as you've reported and are described in the ticket, now.

Is dogtag running on your master? Is in responding (e.g. issuing certificates for users)? Is it accessible from the replica?