On 06.01.2017 15:38, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello List,

I have configured my domain (DNSSEC) with Freeipa

Now I have to configure a internal ZONE with the same Domain NAME but with
internal IP's.

Is it possible to add a "view "internal""  "view "external"" to the named.conf
or is this overwritten from the FreeIPA DNS Module ??

No it will not work, IPA managed zones cannot be in views, there is no support in bind-dyndb-ldap plugin for that. This is still valid https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2016-July/msg00434.html

Is a other way possible to do this with FreeIPA?

No, you can create views only for zones which aren't managed by IPA

Thanks for a answer,

Martin