On 02/01/2017 04:26 PM, deepak dimri wrote:
Yes, Martin - i do see requests hitting
replica.. /var/log/httpd/error_log shows:

[Wed Feb 01 15:16:47.469766 2017] [:error] [pid 2464] ipa: INFO:
ad...@xxx.xyz.com <mailto:ad...@xxx.xyz.com>: batch:
host_show(u'xxx.abx.xyz <http://xxx.abx.xyz>', rights=True, all=True):
SUCCESS

I used ansible playbook to build the replica server. ran
ipa-replica-prepare on the primary:
ipa-replica-prepare {{ replica_dns }} --password={{ipa_password}}
--no-wait-for-dns

copied the replica file over to replica server:
scp -oStrictHostKeyChecking=no -i ~/.ssh/{{ssh_keyname}}.pem
/var/lib/ipa/replica-info-{{ replica_dns }}.gpg root@{{
replica_dns }}:/var/lib/ipa/

ran the replica install on the replica server:
ipa-replica-install /var/lib/ipa/replica-info-{{  replica_dns }}.gpg
--password={{ipa_password}} --admin-password={{ipa_password}}

I have notices that if i directly use the replica (bypassing proxy)  URL
then the objects shows after waiting for over a minute or so. When i use
proxy pass then it just times out after few seconds.

No clue why its behaving like this

Many Thanks,
Deepak

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Martin Babinsky <mbabi...@redhat.com