That's weird, it should be super fast, anything in /var/log/httpd/error_log?

On 11.05.2017 22:23, Robert L. Harris wrote:

Odd, must have clicked reply instead of reply-all.

Anyway, I did the revert and re-install. Actual install went through fine then the "ipa-server-install" ran until this:

  [8/9]: restoring configuration
  [9/9]: starting directory server
Done.
Restarting the directory server
Restarting the KDC
Please add records in this file to your DNS system: /tmp/ipa.system.records.v5Jwrt.db
Restarting the web server
Configuring client side components
Using existing certificate '/etc/ipa/ca.crt'.
Client hostname: ipa.rdlg.net <http://ipa.rdlg.net>
Realm: RDLG.NET <http://RDLG.NET>
DNS Domain: rdlg.net <http://rdlg.net>
IPA Server: ipa.rdlg.net <http://ipa.rdlg.net>
BaseDN: dc=rdlg,dc=net

Skipping synchronizing time with NTP server.
New SSSD config will be created
Configured sudoers in /etc/nsswitch.conf
Configured /etc/sssd/sssd.conf
trying https://ipa.rdlg.net/ipa/json
Forwarding 'schema' to json server 'https://ipa.rdlg.net/ipa/json'

It's been sitting there for a while ( 4 hours? ) I don't see anyting in the ipaserver-install.log, but it's here: https://pastebin.com/biK1Dmv7