Follow-up Comments:

Date: Mon 02 Oct 2023 07:13:29 AM UTC By: Anonymous
Hello,
I have Cisco server C220 M5 with  Chassis Intrusion Switch - UCSC-INT-SW01 and
RedHat 8.0 installed on it.
Then I have software who uses ipmi-sensors to check for tamper, the software
is executing "ipmi-sensors -t Physical_Security --output-event-bitmask
--no-sensor-type-output --comma-separated-output --no-header-output | cut
-d',' -f5" and waiting for 0000h result, but on this serveros I get 0001h(For
closed) and 0002h(For opened).
If i execut ipmi-sensors -t Physical_Security i get "180 | CHASSIS_OPEN |
Physical Security | N/A        | N/A   | 'State Deasserted'" for closed server
and 'State Asserted' for opened server, I also see these events in logs.
So maybe you got some advice about this situation and tell where is mistake.

Regards,
Kristians

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?110938>

Message sent via Savannah