Hi Michael,

Huh, some of those sensors don't make much sense.  Like why would
system firmware progress be present or not present?  C'est la vie,
guess lenovo wanted it for some internal purpose.

I got a new branch up on called "interpret_lenovo_misc".

https://github.com/chu11/freeipmi-mirror/tree/interpret_lenovo_misc

LMK if everything looks good.

Al