On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:42, Greg Rivers wrote:

> Can some one give me a complete list of Valid
> Auth-Types Please. or at least where to find a
> list.

/etc/raddb grep Auth-Type *
dictionary:ATTRIBUTE    Auth-Type 1000   integer
dictionary:VALUE        Auth-Type Local        0
dictionary:VALUE        Auth-Type System       1
dictionary:VALUE        Auth-Type SecurID      2
dictionary:VALUE        Auth-Type Crypt-Local  3
dictionary:VALUE        Auth-Type Reject       4
dictionary:VALUE        Auth-Type ActivCard    4
dictionary:VALUE        Auth-Type Pam        253
dictionary:VALUE        Auth-Type Accept     254
dictionary.compat:VALUE Auth-Type Unix         1
dictionary.compat:VALUE Auth-Type None       254

--markc

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html