Hi Folkes,

I'm new to Radius. I've downloaded and build freeradius-0.1 on NT with
the help of Cygwin unix tools.  The build went ok, except for some
include problems with getopt.h and the odd LOCK that had to be fixed.
However when I execute radiusd.exe I get the following error.

radiusd.conf[371] Failed to link to module 'rlm_unix': file not found

I've copied all the config files and the lib files into
/usr/local/etc/raddb  and  /usr/local/lib.  A bash shell script sets the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH ,PATH, LD_RUN_PATH ( just to be sure ).  I don't have
truss so my hands are a little tied, but I'm running radiusd.exe -X for
full debugging information.  The only thing I can see wrong is that the
make build command creates static libs '.a' rather that dynamic ones
'.so' .

I'm sure one of you guys or gals have seen this error, and your probally
sick answering the same question, but I can't find an answer on the
mailing list that fits.

Any help would be great.

Brendan.

-