Eliezer Rodriguez Gonzalez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not able to upgrade my system now, it's a production system and
> something like that has to be done very carefully so I need a way around
> this. Besides, because I was told it was something related with the
> threading I ran configure with the --without-threads options and
> everything was the same.
>
> Version 0.1 compiles with threads enable but the new one 0.2 does not in
> my FreeBSD 3.2 system, the compilation process complains about all kinds
> of sem_??? stuff.

  Where?  The main server code (src/main/*.c) references sem_init and
friends ONLY in threads.c

  Hmm.. the SQL code uses sem_init.  But it ONLY uses it if you have
the <semaphore.h> include file.

  The short solution is to go to src/include/autoconf.h, and comment
out the line saying:

#define HAVE_SEMAPHORE_H 1

  That should help.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html