I have a chunk of points for you to check! but before that, what
exactly happens when you set up a Simultaneous-Use restriction?
if nobody could authenticate after that point? or he can, but
radius doesn't respect your restriction?

if it doesn't respect your restriction, at first check that radius
runs checkrad.pl script. in order to do that, first turn on debuging
in this script and then try to make a double login (assuming
Simultaneous-Use = 1) on your nas. then refer to the file that
the checkrad.pl defined for debugging outputs. if checkrad.pl has
recorded anything in this file that means half of the way !

at this point a quick and rather dirty solution is to setup your
nastype as "other" in both clients.conf and naslist files.
everything should work at this point. if you instit to define your
nastype as "cisco" you need to check out that your snmp works, you
can verify it by this command:

$  snmpget "your-nas-ip"  public system.sysDescr.0
system.sysDescr.0 = Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software
IOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-I-M), Version 12.0(10), RELEASE SOFTWARE
(fc1)
Compiled Mon 20-Mar-00 23:30 by phanguye

if you dont get the output of this command that means you need to
configur your snmp;

Regards,
Mohsen Moeeni,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SAF org.

ps : if your nastype is "cisco" or "other" there is NO need to setup
naspassword, becuase the checkrad.pl script doesnt use passwords
for these kinds of nas'es.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html