I am trying to install a Radius Server on red hat 7.1. I have tried ICRadius. It has a
script file to build tables which radius needed on mysql, it is very simple to
install. Only becase it dosen't support oracle, so I try to use freeradius 0.2. I read
the /doc and I think it support oracle. But I have some questions.
the first one :
wheather Freeradius automatic build tables on my oracle database? Just like ICRadius
on mysql?  If it is, how should I do? If it isn't, where can I find the tables'
description , so I can build it myself. Or anybody can give me a script to do it?
the second one:
I think the process about installing Freeradius is:
1. set $ORACLE_HOME in .bash_profile
2. compile the source
    ./configure --localstatedir=/var --sysconfdir=/etc
3. make
4. make install (root)
5. edit /etc/raddb/*
    in sql.conf  :
            driver = "rlm_sql_oracle"
            server = "localhost"
             login = "root"                                             #is this the
database's user name?
             password = "rootpass"                               #is this the
database's password?
             radius_db = "summer.mydomain.net"          #database's global name
    and so on.
6. run radiusd start                                                  #only root can
do it ,is it right?

Is it rignt?Are there anything I lost?
Sorry for my fool questions. Can anybody give me some direction? Thanks a lot!

Sunny Xu

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html