Greetings all,

I'm kinda new to this list and to FreeRadius (and to installing/compiling
stuff), so if this is old list news  I apologise now. ;-)

I've been playing with FreeRadius on a test box and test NAS, and so far
so good: I'm running 0.2 on Redhat 6.2 Intel authenticating to MySQL
(3.23.42). I've got FreeRadius doing basic authentication OK, although the
lack of any docs was a bit of a hinderance ("where does everything go in
the database? Oh... there..." etc).

But, two things: I can't get realm authentication to work (I need it to
notice and strip any "@bta.com" which users might have on the end of the
user names they send in), and I can't see how to to an auth-type=accept
kind of authentication (which I need too... don't ask...).

Anyone done these two things in a FreeRadius/MySQL (or other database?)
setup?

Regards,

Scott Bartlett
BTA Limited