At 10:34 AM 10/1/2001 +0100, you wrote:

>Is there anyone out there working on a dynamic IP pool management function
>for FreeRadius?

Can you explain what you are looking for?  Currently you can assign an
IP based on the NAS-Port for most general types of NAS.

I'm of the school that thinks dynamic IP pool management should be and is
best done on the NAS.  Trying to manage IP pools in RADIUS is very iffy
IMHO and prone to many more failure modes than I'm comfortable with.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html