Okay, I've been working on this for literally hours, and am getting quite
frustrated. Before I send an e-mail delving into details, let me make sure
I'm getting this right.

It says I need OpenLDAP v2.x SDK libraries. Is this the standard OpenLDAP
install? I can't find anything about SDK anywhere on the OpenLDAP site..

Furthermore, OpenLDAP doesn't seem to actually require OpenSSL, but the
instructions for rlm_ldap say that OpenLDAP depends on OpenSSL, and
(optionally) on Cyrus-SASL libraries.

All I want is to set up a radius server that does simple LDAP
authentication (no SSL necessary), and that's it. What packages do I
actually need?

Thanks..

Jeff Baxter
George Washington University