> > Here is my users file:
> >
> > DEFAULT Auth-Type := Sql, Simultaneous-Use = 1
>
>  change this to:
>
> DEFAULT Auth-Type := Sql, Simultaneous-Use := 1
>
>   Grab the CVS snapshot from tonight, and take a look at the
> documentation again.

I changed Simultaneous-Use from '=' to ':=' but nothing changed. I still
can't get Simultaneous-Use working. I use portslave as NAS. I have
ctlportslave running as fingerd. checkrad perl script works fine when I run
it manually. But it is never run by freeradius because debug log is not
updated. I run rediusd as root so file permissions are not the problem.

I use MySQL for authentication, authorization and accounting. I heard
Simultaneous-Use don't work with mySQL because there is no support for :=
there.

But I don't need to store Simultaneous-Use information in SQL DB because
this setting is the same for all my users.

Where the problem can be?

Andrew

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html