Hi all,

I know this issue has been discussed and this is the statement I am using in my users file, and it doesn't seem to be using the realm.  If I comment out all other default users I get no auth method etc.  I know my proxy is working because if I use NULL in realms, my proxy works authenticates etc.

DEFAULT Called-Station-Id == "5185555555", Proxy-To-Realm = "westelcom"
        Fall-Through = No
Can anyone think of what I may be doing wrong here, or how to debug this better?

Ultimately I want 3 different phone numbers and based all called-station-id each would proxy to a different radius server.

Thanks very much.

Brian Gordon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]