Andreas Faust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> but the commandline should override the config, shouldn't it ?

  Yes.

> But I will try if the config accepts stdout as a logdir parameter

  It should.

> Wed Oct 17 16:02:57 2001 : Info: rlm_sql: Driver rlm_sql_postgresql loaded and linked
> Wed Oct 17 16:02:57 2001 : Info: rlm_sql: Attempting to connect to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/shop
> Wed Oct 17 16:02:57 2001 : Error: rlm_sql: Couldn't connect socket to MySQL server
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]:shop
> Wed Oct 17 16:02:57 2001 : Error: rlm_sql:  Mysql error 'Can't connect to MySQL
>server on '217.110.119.52' (111)'

  That's bad.  It loads postgres, but then talks about mysql.

> you see, I got different instances, but it doesnt work.. It tries to
> use the MySQL module, but I told him "driver = "rlm_sql_postgresql""
> in that instance.

  That would appear to be a problem.  I don't see how the heck it can
do that, though, as once rlm_sql_postgresql is loaded, all of the
link/load/startup/connect code is called through it's interface.  The
MySQL code shouldn't be used at all.

  The only thing that I can think of is that you're using the same
name for two different instances of the SQL module.  You've got to
give them different names, like 'sql1' and 'sql2'.

  But if that isn't it, then I'm not sure what else to say.  I'd
suggest adding a bunch of debugging statements to the code, to track
down what's happening, and why.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html