Hello,
I use freeradius-0.3 and Mysql. Authenticate and accounting work ok. When I
add  records in file realms for certain domens  there are not any changes.
Remote by certain domen to another radius don't work too.  The tail of my
radiusd.conf looks like this:
authorize {
        preprocess
        counter
        suffix
        sql
}
        authtype SQL {
                sql
        }
preacct {
        suffix
        preprocess
}

accounting {
        acct_unique
        detail
        counter
        radutmp
        sql
}
session {
        radutmp
}
The realms file looks like this:
# Realm                 Remote server [:port]           Options
#----------------       ---------------------           -------
sss.com                 LOCAL                   nostrip
vinnitsa.com            LOCAL
bum.com         ip address1             nostrip
ooo.com         ip address2             nostrip

If user connect with realm bum.com or ooo.com he must be remote to another
radius (ip address1 or p address2 ) but it is not work and user  has
itsauthentication and accounting on LOCAL radius.

Where is my mistake?
Thanks,
Sveta

-