At 10:51 AM 11/2/2001 -0500, Jason Lixfeld wrote:
>Hmm, but in order to use the icradius radius.cgi, the dictionary needs
>to be imported or else you cannot successfully add users.

It is important to note that icradius is not FreeRADIUS.  Trying to use
scripts from another server with FreeRADIUS is done at your own peril.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html