From: Chris Parker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 9:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Time to refresh cache

At 12:05 PM 11/9/2001 +0800, Gary Chan wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>I found that my freeradius service cannot be run more than 10 mins. I
turned
>on the debug mode, the following messages would appear before core dump
>
>modcall: entering group authorize
>   modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok
>   modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns ok
>     users: Matched DEFAULT at 144
>   modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok
>modcall: group authorize returns ok
>   rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type unix
>auth: type "System"
>modcall: entering group authenticate
>rlm_users : Time to refresh cache.
>HASH:  Can't open file (null): Bad address
>Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Run radiusd through GDB.

# gdb radiusd
(gdb) set args -X
(gdb) run

[ process queries ]
[ coredump ]

(gdb) bt

Also, you may want to ensure you don't have conflicting libs.  Remove
all of the 'rlm*' libraries from /usr/local/lib and reinstall them.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html