I'm still looking into IP address allocation via the "+" option.

I wanted to check if there's any sense of a lease or expiration on the
IP address
given out.  I've checked the RFC and didn't see any mention of this, but
wanted to
make sure.  Coming from the DHCP world, where there's a large blob of
processing
devoted to lease negotiation, it seems strange that (a) we just give out
an IP 'forever'
and (b) we just keep incrementing based on nas-port-id.  There's no way
to define
a range of IPs.

Is there any way to establish a hook (in the 'module' model) where
a user could call some external function that would return an IP and
possibly manage
that IP?

Thanks,
JohnP