"Matt Ashfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i> I have an Internet connection. I have say 10 drops in my building that I
> want users to be able to come in, plug into, authenticate and have access to
> the Internet. I suppose I'd give them a certain IP address if they
> authenticated correctly, and a non-routable one if they did it incorrectly.
> But what prevents them from changing tha IP address?

  Not much, if they want to.

  It's probably a bad idea to let them on your network if they don't
authenticate.  You should just tell the router to hang up on them, and
don't let them through.

> Is that on the Radius Client (ie, the router)?

  Only the router can do the filtering.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html