> Hi,
> I'm trying to use Simultaneous-Use parameter and in users file I have the
> only line:
> ------------
> DEFAULT  Simultaneous-Use := 1, Auth-Type := SQL
> ------------
>
> anyway it doesn't work. I've enabled the debug option in checkrad.pl but
> this script, obviously, is never called by radius (because if I run it
> manualy, I get some messages in checkrad.log file).

I have exactly the same problem. I think it's related to "module
fall-through" problem. It seems that user module is never called because SQL
module returns success and this module is before users module in
raddb/users.

Last time I was advised to read "a document about how to do failover and
the like in the /doc directory" but I had no time to look there :(

Andrew

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html