"Carlos Lerma" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like to know how I can can cut off the user session that reach
> the credit limit (minutes) for a prepaid services.

  You don't want to do that.  It's a common problem that people have
in misunderstanding RADIUS and authentication.

> I know that the radius protocol can handle this issue...

  Yes, but NOT the way you're thinking.

  Why would you let a user in, only to discover later that you should
kick him off?  That's a complete waste of time.

  What you want to do is to either deny them completely IF they've
used up their credit limit, OR to tell the NAS to kick them off once
they've used up their credit limit.

  See 'raddb/radiusd.conf'.  Look for the 'counter' section.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html