"Jason A. Lixfeld" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm curious if anyone else is using another client that doesn't have
> some of the problems that NTRadPing has.  Ideally, Win32 but if it runs
> on *nix and is interfaced via a web browser, that would be great too! :)

  FreeRADIUS comes with 'radclient', which can send authentication or
accounting packets containing any attribute.  I'm not sure what you'd
want in a web interface, but I'm sure that could be done.

> Also, I'm not sure if this is standard info or not, but when I was
> installing FreeRadius, I stumbled across the web interface for ICRadius
> while looking around at some other packages.  The radius.cgi for
> ICRadius works almost perfectly with FreeRadius as the tables are almost
> identicle.

  Yes, it was designed that way.  Backwards compatibility is usually a
good thing.

> The biggest difference I have found so far is that there is
> a very useful radacct_summary table in ICRadius that doesn't exist in
> FreeRadius.  This table is populated only by a perl script, not from
> radiusd.

  So run the perl script on the SQL table used by freeradius...

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html