Hi all...

has anyone yet managed to set an Auth-Type as a check item
in a MySQL database? For me no Auth-Type is working. I read
in some older posting that the 'users' file supports
an Auth-Type of 'sql'. But whenever I set an Auth-Type in
the 'radcheck' table used for authentication (e.g. 'Local'
or 'System') I receive an Access-Reject for no reason.

I can even set Auth-Type to Local and it won't work. Just
removing the Auth-Type record it works (with the Password
entry alone). Is the 'users' file my destiny? Is the SQL
authentication just not powerful enough to even support
UNIX authentication?

I'm sure there is a very simple solution. ;)

  Christoph

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html