On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, power jessie wrote:

> Are there any ways I can do these in freeradius (0.4)?
>
> 1. 'Expiration' will be set based on firt login date.
>       i.e. an account will expired 90 days after
>               first usage.
>
>       Expiration = FirstLoginDate + 90 Days

I don't think so. Expiration is a check item which could be stored in an
ldap/mysql database. The user is responsible of changing the value. You could
just run an exec-program on login that will update the expiration attribute to
the correct value.

> 2. User-defined reset value in the counter module.
>       i.e. reset = 14 # counter will reset to zero after 14 days
>            reset = 60 # resets after two months

Well, you can't do that.
Wait a minute. I 've just commited a change to rlm_counter. You can now do the
following:

reset = 14 #reset after 14 days
reset = 3w #reset after 3 weeks

> Also, can i have another the same counter module but with a different
>       reset value? i.e.
>
>       counter {
>               reset = daily
>       }