Hello All,
Is there any utilty to report total usage so far (in the current
month) for a particular user? I understand that somehow I will have to
use the rad* files (radwtmp?), but do not know how to do it? Could you
kind souls please point me to some utility (preferably web based) for
this? Thanks for any help.

--
A list is only as strong as its weakest link -- Don Knuth

Dr. Muhammad Masroor Ali
Associate Professor and Associate Director
Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh

Phone: 880 2 966 5602 (Work), 880 2 966 5700 (Residence)
FAX: 880 2 861 3046, 880 2 861 3026

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html