Hello,

I am trying to log the some parameters of the request, especially the
Framed-IP-Address, by specifying the following line in the users file:

testuser Auth-Type := Local , Password == dontcare
   Framed-IP-Address = 182.2.3.64+ ,
   Exec-Program = "/path/to/app/log_users %f %p %u"

As I understand, by using the "Framed-IP-Address" attribute, the Radius
selects the IP-Address. But in the log file that is written by my
"log_users" program, I only find:

182.2.3.64+  5  testuser

So my question is: If freeradius selects and knows the IP-Address, why
doesn't it log it?

I use freeradius V0.4. (Sidenote: Earlier I was using Cistron and am pretty
sure that it worked there).

> Christian

This Mail has been checked for Viruses
Attention: Encrypted mails can NOT be checked!

**

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren geprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte mails koennen NICHT auf Viren geprueft werden!