"J.E. Wu" wrote:

> Hi, has anyone used freeradius 0.4 with quintum? I got to the point that
> quintum can be authenticated, but having some difficulties to use quintum
> specific attributes.
> Thanks!

Yes Radius authentication works nicely but don't exepcect to use Radius Accounting
(at least for their analog gateway's, we haven't tested the digital but we will
assume they are the same)

They don't support Egress records yet and have many many bugs with the two records
they do produce alredy (one big one being duration of call is hardly ever
accurate, not to mention not supporting DRQs)

Jeremy McNamara

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html