Hello All,
I will rephrase my previous query. So far my Internet search is
concerned ICradius lets "users to check their usage history". But
icradius had its last release in June, 2001. Any suggestion on this
issue? Any page for a comprehensive comparison of radius servers?

Thanks a lot for your response.

--
A list is only as strong as its weakest link -- Don Knuth

Dr. Muhammad Masroor Ali
Associate Professor and Associate Director
Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh

Phone: 880 2 966 5602 (Work), 880 2 966 5700 (Residence)
FAX: 880 2 861 3046, 880 2 861 3026

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html